Our Employment Law Team at Coakley Moloney Solicitors offer both an advisory as well as a representative service to employees and employers alike across a broad spectrum of sectors.
The interaction between common law, Irish Statute as well as EU Directives and Regulations means that having a dynamic legal team can be an invaluable service. Our dedicated team will ensure that you are provided with clear, practical and reliable advice so that you can stay up to date and protected whether as an individual or a business.
Areas of Expertise
- Contracts of Employment
- Workplace Disputes
- Workplace Accidents and Personal Injuries in the Workplace
- Equality and Discrimination Issues
- Restrictive Covenants/Restraint of Trade
- Bullying and Harassment Claims
- Unfair Dismissals
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Representation before the Workplace Relations Commission and the Labour Court
- Whistleblowing/Protected Disclosure